Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis and sometimes ally is turning 30 this year and Marvel Comics is ready to celebrate three decades of Venom. Along with the symbiotic anti-hero’s solo title and an upcoming mini-event, the publisher has announced Venom Variant Covers for March which will feature 20 moments from Venom’s past recreated by various artists including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more.
Check out below for the artists, which issues their covers will feature and some of the covers.
1. ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #33 by DUSTIN WEAVER
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798 by TERRY and RACHEL DODSON
3. AVENGERS #687 by JAMAL CAMPBELL
4. BLACK PANTHER #172 by GREG HORN
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #700 by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
6. DAREDEVIL #601 by RAMON PEREZ
7. DOCTOR STRANGE #388 by CHRIS STEVENS
8. INFINITY COUNTDOWN #2 by RON LIM
9. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #599 by AKCHO
10. MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #5 by DAVE JOHNSON
11. MIGHTY THOR #706 by MARK BAGLEY
12. NEW MUTANTS #2 by BENGAL
13. OLD MAN LOGAN #38 by GREG SMALLWOOD
14. PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #303 by ROB LIEFELD
15. THANOS #18 by MIKE PERKINS
16. VENOM #164 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
17. WEAPON H #2 by MIKE MAYHEW
18. X-MEN: BLUE #25 by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
19. X-MEN: GOLD #25 by TODD NAUCK
20. X-MEN: RED #3 by INHYUK LEE
Marvel’s Venom variants begin rolling out on March 07.